Recent Posts

Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9/10


















friday was the last day of homecoming week. i was all spirited up.

but on friday it had been a year since my mom passed away, which was really hard. i wrote a poem for class, it had to have a Biblical allusion in it. i put a few in it though. i'll put it at the bottom of the post.









 i should start writing a lot more very soon. hopefully i'll start writing some songs, even though i stink at it




 i'm doing my first senior shoot for my friend Eunah on tuesday, should be very very fun!








The chilled and violent rain touches my bare skin
The thunder shakes my bones to dust
The lightning threatens to tear the sky into two
And my world starts caving in
from the innermost center to the crust

the waters start to rise,
I’m struggling to stand tall
“I don’t deserve this” I say
And for something to save me, I scream and I call

Yet my feet are being lifted
I take steps on water
I shake, I tremble, I cry
here is my rock, my Lord, my Father

the world is crashing in around me
people slip away from my fingertips, they fall
“what do I do, my God?” I ask and plead
But when it was all said and done,
“it was for all of this”, my Lord said, I stand in awe. 
i kind of like it. 
kinda explains how i feel, a little bit.




"isn't it cruel how our minds work sometimes? that i can remember everyday when you were mine. everyone's gone, living their lives, and i only blame myself for wasting time. but i keep busy, and i keep occupied. but i cant rest i cant sleep, until i find some peace of mind."

goodbye, for now.

No comments: