Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10/5/10

 
 alright. hello there! this past weekend was a little crazy, and this week has been as well! on saturday i went to a "Pink Party" at Joanie Parker Hair Salon and donated 10 dollars to the american cancer society to get pink streaks in my hair! it was lots of fun.
this is mavis, she is adorable.


 katelyn is lovely.

 marissa likes to laugh.
 camille is mavis's sister! they're the bee's knees



 homecoming week for school consists of this:
monday- nerd day
tuesday- decade day
wednesday- neon day
thursday- twin day
friday- spirit day.

hence the photos!






i intend to write more next time, but for now, read my posts below if you havent.

annd, if you want senior photos taken by me, let me know.

email me at stephlen@mindspring.com



"gray, quiet and tired and mean. picking at a worried seam. tried to make you mad at me over the phone. red, eyes and fires and signs. i'm taken by a nursery rhyme. i wanna make a ray of sunshine and never leave home."

1 comment:

The Sumners said...

yay for pics! thanks for posting...they're adorable!!