Recent Posts

Sunday, October 17, 2010

10/17/2010


 i have no words to say


no advise to give. 


when i figure my own life out,maybe i'll be able to help you with yours.










patience
faith
trust
hope


 His plans for me are much more than i could imagine.




i should stop wanting and just be patient

You won't relent until You have it all. 
my heart is Yours.









i wish i knew what to say.
i long for the words to describe the way i feel.
but frankly, that would take me knowing what is going on.
but what do you do?






















wait.








"i watched you sleepin quietly in my bed. you don't know this now,  but there are some things that need to be said. its all that i can hear, its more than i can bear. what if i fall and hurt myself, would you know how to fix me? what if i went and lost myself, would you know where to find me? if i forgot who i am, would you please remind me? cause without you things get hazy."

goodbye, for now.

p.s. its my half birthday

No comments: