Recent Posts

Friday, September 24, 2010

9/24/10

goodness gracious. has it been a weird past couple of weeks or what? here's a quick update on the life of me:
- i quit my job. i decided it was time to start living my life. taking advantage of those spare moments and doing things that i love.
- i am in my senior year of highschool. i just sent in my early application to the University of Georgia and visited the campus this past friday and saturday. i love it there. now i guess we'll see if i get in.
- also this past saturday/sunday i found out that i had appendicitis, so i had to get surgery, not microscopic. i was under the knife. i've been out of school for the past week. it hurts really bad to walk, but thankfully i've had some great friends come over and take care of me.

- i was supposed to go to Auburn university this weekend, but my surgery and in-painness kinda made it hard to be able to go.
- its fall now! fall is my favorite season. there's just something about the colors of the leaves and the slight crunch beneath my feet when i step on a leaf. the crisp air and the need for jeans and light jacket. i just love it.
-i've already started fundraising for Relay for Life 2011. i'm really excited about it. :)
-i'm single.



those are a few updates. these are photos from last weekend.


this is my sister Nicole and her husband, my brother-in-law James. he is the best thing that has happened to her. seeing their love for eachother makes me so happy and she has grown so much because of him. i love them both so much and eventhough they argue about stupid stuff and she talks to him in a really high-pitched voice, that's them. thats their love. it makes me a very happy sister, and i hope that one day i will meet someone that she'll say that about.




i love that the sky never looks the same twice.





































"i don't know your thoughts these days. we're
strangers in an empty space. i don't understand your heart, it's easier to be
apart...we might as well be strangers for all i know of you now."
goodbye, for now.

No comments: