Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

9/29/10

this is my dad. he's cool and we go to waffle house together. it stormed while we were there! it was fun. waffle house is the best by far.
he's really weird and funny and strange. i'm a lot like him. haha.
my friend Torrey likes his mustache. haha. :D

i'm feeling much better! i watched the Britney Spears episode of Glee and now i'm willing myself to get better so i can dance. haha.

i got nominated for homecoming court. haha, pretty exciting, right?


My friend Torrey(the one that likes my dad's mustache) is going to learn the piano part to a song that a love and we're gonna make it the bomb diggity! and hopefully he'll receive the letter that i sent him very soon. (its not my fault i promise! i told my dad to bring it to the mail on saturday but he didn't until sunday, which means it sent out on monday. :( haha sorry torrey. )
i love music.

oh, life. life is very weird.
but it goes on. and you grow and learn.

you grow stronger and you learn to deal with it. nobody ever said life was fair, actually, my dad always told me life wasnt fair, never would be. yes, life can be awesome and great. but things can happen that you didnt necessarily want to happen. luckily i've learned that the person that loves me the most will always be there for me. getting to know God and learning about his unfailing love was not hard for me. accepting that truth and feeling that love is something that wasnt as easy, and i'm still working on that. but the concept was one that i was very familiar with. i've had the best father figure i could ever ask for. he has been there for me through everything and has taught me to be the person i am today.
i look up to him so much. and sure, we are not always on the same page about everything and we dont always agree, but despite my young-adultness, he has looked out for me and has always wanted the best for me. and for that i am so grateful and i hope that one day my kids will have a father that is as great as mine is to me.











hang in there, kid.
you'll be alright.
just dont give up. never give up.

"we laugh until we think we'll die, barefoot on a summer
night. nothin' new is sweeter than with you. and in the streets we're runnin
free, like its only you and me. "

goodbye, for now.

No comments: