Recent Posts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

09/8/10

hello there, it is wednesday. which means it's almost thursday and then almost friday. so basically, it's almost the weekend and that makes me very happy. today was just a normal day at school and then i went thrift store shopping with a couple of my friends, and i found some great stuff! :)
i think i am starting to like the random blurb of the day, because i have a feeling they all tie together. so, here goes nothing: don't give up on what/who you believe in. if something is meant to happen, it will. sure, its a tough concept to grasp, but it needs to be something we believe. because it is true.


this picture is the result of me speed walking to class from my parking spot in alaska.


these are my friendship bracelets!
this is marissa. we were working on a project/essay for Ap lit. our assignment was to decorate a box and bring it in, only for her to tell us that we have to take it up to people we dont know and ask for them to write a suggestion on a notecard. it was really funny to do. marissa got really good and encouraging and thoughtful ones. i got stupid ones that said things like "i hate my job" and "call this number if you ever go to panama city. i live there =)" kinda creepy. but they were interesting to read nonetheless.








































these shoes broke today.
















here are some of the good ones from my box.












































.
this is annabelle. we sit at lunch together. she is soo pretty and has the best style. she's pretty awesome and i'm so glad to be able to hang out with her everyday


















this is kevin. he's pretty strange, but i eat lunch with him as well. haha. he usually listens to our weird/awkward conversations at the table. he probably thinks we are crazy people. i cant say we arent, though.




i was looking through some of my blog posts from last school year. it's crazy how that one thing that was on my mind all the time, still is. it is something that seeps into my mind at random moments, sneaks into my dreams and gives me hope. still hoping everything works out one day, or something like that. its been about 5 or 6 months that it has been an everyday thought. crazy. i'm sure you know how it is. whether it be about something, or someone.
but i hope you all had a good day and have a good rest of the week on the chance that i might not go on a photo escapade this week. if you want any senior photos done, please let me know. email me at stephlen@mindspring.com for prices and stuff.

"i tell my love to wreck it all. cut out all the ropes and let me fall...i told you to be patient, i told you to be fine, i told you to be balanced, i told you to be kind. in the morning I'll be with you, but it will be a different "kind""
goodbye, for now.


1 comment:

Annabelle Cook said...

i like your blog.
and your face.
and you.
and your personality.

(: