Recent Posts

Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10

hello everyone. so, i am very aware that it has been way too long since i have updated my blog. i have had a really busy summer and honestly didn't take very many photos. but i plan to be updating it fairly often from now on. the fall makes me want to for some reason. the fall just changes a lot of things for me. always has. quick randomness: for those of you who feel like things just never go right, that you're just kind of waiting for the other shoe to drop when things are going right, i'm right there with ya. but don't give up. it'll be alright. hold on tight, the ride might be rough and scary, but things will work out eventually.
anyways, i went on a photo expedition with my friend Ashley yesterday and today. getting ready to take some senior pictures. here;s how they turned out














well, thats all for now. if you want any senior photos done, please let me know! thanks for checking my blog out. :)



















"when my world is shaking, heaven stands. when my heart is breaking i never leave Your hands... i know You hate to see me cry, one day You will set all things right"
goodbye, for now.

No comments: