Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

2/24/10

little giraffe.


this giraffe has inspired me, and kept me from many accounts of boredom. my fun day started out with my trying to capture the giraffe mid-air. you can see how that turned out for me. self timers have bad timing.


my friend will tried. booyah.



and then, all of a sudden, i had the grand idea of tearing newspaper and throwing it into the air, and will had a great suggestion, that we jump! i took him quite literally and i kept jumping while he jumped once and just stood there making me look like a fool.. thanks will. :)










wow.. uhh






imafool.







many witnessed this grand idea take form and be executed, and a few wanted to join in. we tore up different colored paper this time and added it to our newspaper pile.




ready.








JUMP!










AGAIN.









& AGAIN!











and we thought it would be a waste to just have to sweep it up, so we made it out background.












and our sky!














in my eye.
















ow. hahahaha.













we salute you, giraffe.











dont feel alone.













so, my lunch table likes to shoot carrots. hence the little orange thing in the air.









and in his hair.









i hope you noticed something in my blog today, happiness. smiles on faces and laughter that is so evident that it can almost be heard. i often take life very seriously. i can be lazy, but i take it very seriously and i hate making mistakes. but ive realized that without happiness in your life, you get depressed very quickly. so, just surround yourself with people who are fun and loving and care for you. have fun doing random things like throwing paper into the air and throwing carrots. (dont hit anyone in the eye though, i made that mistake). just take your time and enjoy life while youre young, while you pretty much have the ability to be anything you want to be in life. do what you love, spend time outdoors and with family and friends. because moments like those are priceless. and dont hesitate to tell someone how you really feel about them, because "tomorrow" might be a day late.
alsoooo, i wont be able to post anything tomorrow and probably not friday because i have a DECA competition, soooo, sorry. :/

"time slows down whenever you're around. can you feel this
magic in the air? it must've been the way you kissed me it must've been the way
today was a fairytale... i can feel my heart beating in my chest."

goodbye, for now.

No comments: