Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

2/23/10

another shot on the way to school.
my giraffe tights and my giraffe! :)










the adventures of giraffe! check out my twitter for more!


































































"he took my hand"










i really don't have anything to say today other than this:
don't give up on what you believe in, because who you are and what you stand for makes you you. it makes you an individual and don't falter for someone. and keep your morals in a relationship, if they cant respect what you stand for and your boundaries, they arent worth your time. don't let some guy or girl convince you otherwise.
"i don't know you but i want you all the more for
that. words fall through me and always fool me and i can't react. games that
never amount to more than they're meant will play themselves out. take this
sinking boat and point it home, we've still got time. raise your hopeful voice,
you have a choice."
goodbye, for now.

2 comments:

Anthea K said...

i.love.this.

it's actually exactly what i needed to hear today. :)

Stephanie Lennox said...

im very glad. :)