Recent Posts

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Civil Wars

 So, this was my first concert. i can now mark it off of my bucket list!
it was probably one of the best bands/groups to go and see. Joy came up to my table and just started talking to us, it was awesome to listen to people so talented on such a personal level.
their voices are perfect together and i hope to be as talented as them one day.

i know these photos aren't of the best quality, but there was not awesome light and i didn't want to blind them with my flash. haha.




















i would love to go and see them again. i wanted to buy a shirt, but they only had extra smalls. :/

they have a full album coming out in February and i am very happy. :)


"did sirens steal your heart when you weren't looking? where'd you learn to lie the way you do? look's like you made up your mind. i'd have to say i didn't see this coming, but who does? you won't want to see me standing in the door, so go."

goodbye, for now.

No comments: