Recent Posts

Friday, April 16, 2010

4/16/10

Jonathan William Tanner was born today. my little nephew was 9 lbs 9 oz.

he's such a cutie.



my dad and the baby


momma (my sister candy) and the baby



precious.










i got bored. so i was playing with ribbon on the balloon i got candy.






my bro and law ben. he likes him some good ol' hunting and stuff.


























there's ben! the proud father.






















my daddio and i went to waffle house.










however, it's my birthday now and i am going downtown to adopt-a-block with my church. kind of really excited. :)
i hope you enjoyed this.
"sleepwalk with me, close your eyes, take a ride, and have faith in what you can’t see. sleepwalk with me, if we try we can find something real, out of make believe."

goodbye, for now.

No comments: