Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

3/16/10





these are two of the 6 photos i am putting up for sale. matted and framed. they will be on sale at the Warehouse.

check it out HERE

there are more on sale. but i'm quite pleased with them.

the grand opening of the warehouse in the new building is THIS saturday. it'll be so much fun and you should all try to come!

anyways, i hope you guys have a wondermous day and week. i will soon have more daily pictures up, but i have been really busy. haha. sorry i've been late on posting, school has been kicking my but and i just havent had much time to take photos out of school. but i might just tell you about photo excursions i've been on in the past.

:)

"I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine, I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,I'm solo, I'm riding solo"

goodbye, for now.

No comments: