Recent Posts

Saturday, March 13, 2010

3/12/10-3/13/10

just another random day in photography.
this is skylar.



















aneesha!























































probably two of my favorite advanced photo people in class. they're funny and crazy.
so, i recently made some new friends. they're really cool and i've found myself spending a lot of time with them.
so, this sunday, i am singing at church for the first time in a while, i am quite excited.
i'm so tired, so i'm rambling.
happiness can be found in the most unexpected places, i've realized. it can be found playing soccer, or hanging out with freinds, or reading a book, or playing guitar, or spending time with your family, or shopping or anything, really. its pretty amazing how that works.
anyhoo, i'm going to sleep. but i hope you all have a great weekend. :)
"take my hand to the promise land, and on You I want to stand cause I cannot do it on my own. you're what I need and I need to be right by Your side ‘cause I cannot hide. Lord, I know that I need You"
goodbye, for now.

No comments: