Recent Posts

Sunday, February 28, 2010

2/28/10

so, today, i went to church and then came home and bummed around. i then proceeded to randomly have the urge to drive to the book store and buy books, so i did. im really happy though. i love books. they take my life and put it aside while i step into a new world, a new story that is almost so real that i am a part of it, i laugh, i cry, i think, and i wish my life were like the books. i am so sad when its over. because then i am back to my old boring life (compared to the book, that is). if my life were a book, it would be so boring. but i then proceeded to come home and help cook dinner for my family. my sisters candy and nicole, and their husbands ben and james. and then candy's son ethan. they're the best.

this is my brother-in-law ben (candy's husband)
these things are scurry.






(this is jon's doggie)







my doggie shadow.




my sister candy, she's got another son on the way. due in april. :)






burgers!








this is my brother in law james (nicole's husband)
i didnt get a good picture of nicole today. but i will get a good one some other time. :)






this is ethan. he's 6










bubble fail.









this is my kitty brinkley.










i am eating peanutbutter m&m's. it's my bedtime. but today my family got together in memory of my mother, and it was nice seeing my family again. i hadnt seen some of them since the memorial in october. i love them so much. we are all so different, but we make up the best disfunctional family ever. we make up for eachothers weaknesses with our strengths. its good. i hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to start a new week. keep your head up and stay strong. because i bet that there is someone's day you make better just by smiling and being strong for them. keep that in mind.

"the faces all around me, they don't smile they just crack. waiting
for our ship to come but our ship's not coming back... so give me
something to believe because i'm living just to breathe. and i need something
more to keep on breathing for."

goodbye, for now.

No comments: